For Record Companies :
We keep no files in our server. All the files exist in file hosting services. We just publish the links. Even if we stop publishing the links, it is impossible for you to prevent them on the internet.
If you don’t want us to publish the links of your bands or performers, please let us know by sending an e-mail on Contact Pages. Within 1-2 days It will be omitted from our Web-Site. (Please use the original e-mail address of your company when sending the e-mail). Make sure that the domain used on your company e-mail is existing.
About This sites :
None of the files shown here or link to are hosted or transmitted by This sites server. The links are provided solely by this site’s users. The administrator of this site ( This sites ) cannot be held responsible for what its users post or what its user shares to the web through This sites, or any other actions of its users.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
This sites is not bound by US law but we will comply with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Must be included in your copyright infringement claim :
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in “This sites’ search results. Please provide a screenshot and the link of the said infringing content. The screenshot is for validating that the said infringement notice was made by human and not a bot or function alike.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Send the written infringement notice to e-mail address (by Contact Us Pages). Domain must be existing if the sender is using a company domain based e-mail . Any auto generated copyright infringement notice is not a valid claim.
We do remove content on a claim but it will be ignored for the following reason:
- You already filed a take down notice on some major search engines like Google or wherever you found the link of the file that link back to us.
- Copyright claim should be done on This sites first hand and we will be glad to take any appropriate action for your claim in timely manner.
- Filling, Sending or e-mailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider, Major Search engines and other websites will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed or decline response due the complaint not properly being handled and filed.
Please allow 1 hour to 3 days for an email response for emails are only check in availability basis.